The CLC Boosters biggest fundraiser of the year needs you! We are looking for volunteers with creative ideas to help on several of the CLC Game Night committees.
You are saying to yourself, “What is Game Night?” Besides being the high school’s most popular fundraiser, CLC’s Game Night is a night for adults to enjoy some laughs, conversation, and drinks with their friends and fellow CLC parents. Everyone has fun by answering trivia questions, winning fun raffle baskets and prizes, or bidding on silence auction items. So, invite your friends out – it’s truly a night to remember…. and all the proceeds benefit the students at CLC!!
Now that I have piqued your interest…how can YOU get involved in this great event? Below are some of the committees and areas where we need your help:
• Decorations Committee: Ideas on a new theme and people to set up & remove down the decorations are needed
• Raffle Basket Committee: Request and collect donations from community businesses to create raffle baskets or silent auction items
• Restaurant Gift Card Committee: Request and collect gift cards from area restaurants for raffles
• Bar Committee: Be in charge of purchasing and delivery of beverages to the event or help serve beverages during the event
• Marketing Committee :Promote CLC Game Night and help sell out the tables
Everyone’s skills are needed to pull off this big time event. Volunteers can work at home, in groups, or on the actual day of the event. It’s really fun to be part of Game Night Committee and a VERY easy way to meet and socialize with other CLC parents.
We are having our first CLC Game Night meeting this month.
Date: November 18
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: 441 Spruce Lane
Hope to see you at the meeting! (….or at Game Night with all your friends!)