Concession Stand Schedules
If you would like to request a shift to work for your group/team please have your Coach or Activity Sponsor Contact Amy Goze Atgoze@prodigy.net
If you have questions on Staffing that are not Answered Below, please Email Amy or Bonnie Stipetic CLCBoosterprez@gmail.com
- How Many Parents are needed to Work?
- For outdoor during Football Season
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm: Need 4-5 volunteers to set up
- 5:00 – 6:45 pm: Need 8-10 volunteers to work sophomore game
- 6:45 – end of game: Need 10-15 volunteers to work varsity game
- For Indoor
- For Most Events 3-4 People (In the event we think the event warrants more, we will let the Team Liaison and Coach/Sponsor know!
- Can students work the Stand
- Unfortunately for Insurance Reasons only Adults over the age of 18 who ARE NOT current students can work in the Stand. Alumni Are welcome if over 18!!
- Can I bring my younger kids
- You can bring them, there are events for them to watch if interested, however they CANNOT be in the stand while it is operational for Insurance Reasons
- When does our Team/Group Get paid for working
- Payments are made at the end of each season into the Team/Club’s activity account!
- How Much can we Earn?
- Your group earns 20% of the Profit (Total Sales less cost of stocking) or $100 whichever is greater!
We look forward to continuing to provide this opportunity to our Teams, Clubs, and Groups throughout the Year!